This conference’s theme is “Advancing Industrial Sustainability” and focuses on challenges related in seeking for harmony among industrial systems and the environment. For this many different disciplines are involved.
The IGCSM team also participated on this conference and contributed with one joint publication.
The topics of 26th CIRP LCE Conference have been:
- Energy, Water, and Resource Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Life Cycle Assessment and Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment
- Life Cycle Planning and Management
- Sustainability in Supply Chain
- Product-Service Systems and Service Engineering
- Sustainable Production, Consumption, and Business Models
- Circular Economy: Enabling Technologies and Systems
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to Support Sustainable Manufacturing
We are looking forward to the 28th CIRP LCE Conference in Jaipur, India! [more info]